[governance] Proposal for an IGF working group on EC

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
Thu May 17 00:04:56 EDT 2012

*Dear Anriette,*
Greetings from Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
and Bangladesh IGF.

We fully support establishment of a multi-stakeholder
working group of the Internet Governance Forum aimed at enhanced
cooperation.

We wish grand success of establishment of a multi-stakeholder
working group of the Internet Governance Forum  form Bangladesh.

With best regards,

Bazlu
_______________________
AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR
Chief Executive Officer
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
[NGO in Special Consultative Status with the UN Economic and Social Council]
&
Head, Community Radio Academy

House: 13/1, Road: 2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207  Bangladesh
Phone: +88-02-9130750, +88-02-9138501, Cell: +88 01711881647
Fax: 88-02-9138501-105,
E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net, bnnr <bnnrc at bd.drik.net>cbd at gmail.com  www.bnnrc.net