[governance] CIRP+

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun May 13 06:24:15 EDT 2012

Not that you asked anyone other than Wolfgang, but
I propose we fix the existing multistakeholder Internet governance organizations and leave the UN out of it.

As for those the regional inter-governmental organizations and the national governments, I propose people from those countries and regions work with them to prevent them from doing anything further that harms civil society.

I, for one, do not endorse your CIRP+ proposal and hope that the IGC does not presume to endorse it as an 'organzation'

avri

avri