RES: [governance] ICANN staff member and Stratfor

Vanda UOL vanda at uol.com.br
Tue Mar 6 14:25:07 EST 2012

Thanks for your anticipation Tina. I was eagle to jump to complain about
this kind of rumors around this relevant list. Let´s keep it  more focused
on the issues that are relevant for the governance itself.
All the best,

Vanda Scartezini
Acesse: http://nomcom.icann.org e candidate-se!
Access: http://nomcom.icann.org and apply!