[governance] [liberationtech] Chinese preparing for a "Autonomous Internet" ?

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Wed Jun 27 18:22:49 EDT 2012

Dominique,
do you know if they were/are jailed in Guantanamo?

Never mind what these people actually are/did

1) they should be protected by diplomatic immunity (since they never
hiden who they were and were they operated) until proved to be actual
terrorists by an international court (what did not prevent the US to
put to jail or to expulse them).

2) they assume a national public service: that service should have
been continued to the benefit of Iraquis people and to all the people
accessing their hosts. Every possibility should have been investigated
to that end, including a temporary management by ICANN wich is
accountable of the stability of the _entire_ DNS CLASS "IN"
(ICANN/NTIA).

jfc