[governance] [liberationtech] Chinese preparing for a "Autonomous Internet" ?

Dominique Lacroix dl at panamo.eu
Thu Jun 28 16:59:49 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Le 28/06/12 00:22, JFC Morfin a écrit :
> Dominique,
> do you know if they were/are jailed in Guantanamo?
Dear Jefsey,
No, in the so called "small Guantanamo", Federal Correctional Complex,
Terre haute, one of the two places of the "Communication management
Unit": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communication_Management_Unit.

I do think we cannot discuss usefully this topic before the next US
presidential elections.
Perhaps we would better spend out time talking about WCIT2012 in details.

@+, Dominique