[governance] fukushima disaster report

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Jul 9 07:29:20 EDT 2012

Even after a review team is constituted, it has to work within the
guidelines issues by the ICANN Board, which could be whatever, and could
perhaps even change/ adapt.... The first task of the review team is
given as

    "Reviewing and adopting the review processes in accordance with
    guidelines issued by the Board following the ongoing public
    consultation phase; "

Doesnt look like oversight to me. Unclear who is overseeing whom, the
review teams overseeing ICANN or ICANN overseeing the review teams.

parminder