[governance] Should the IGC website go on strike against censorship on Jan 18? [URGENT]

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 18:05:12 EST 2012

I think we should not only do the website strike but we should also post a
small statement that day on a frontpage that day. The same statement could
also be sent out to various websites, news, pr, social media websites and
everyone in IGC that has and can set their twitter and facebook statuses? I
have already blogged and protested on the SOPA issue!

--
Regards.