[governance] Should the IGC website go on strike against censorship on Jan 18? [URGENT]

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 21:02:06 EST 2012

Dear Sala,

Yes, IGC web could go on strike. (But not "down")  The site could be up,
with a banner replacing the front-page, "today we are in strike together
with...."

And with a more elaborate message than found in the strike website.

We could urge other civil society organizations, and our members to do the
same.

Sivasubramanian M
http://isocindiachennai.org