[governance] URGENT - Nominations for the MAG

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Wed Jan 11 11:30:09 EST 2012

I defer on process to the nomination Committee. I only highlighting that
the Nomination Committee rules does not apply to the current composition
of the MAG.

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990

     governance at lists.cpsr.org