[governance] Re: CSTD WG on IGF 4th Meeting - 1st Memo

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Wed Jan 11 09:42:08 EST 2012

Dear Anriette, I am in full support of your position and sentiments.
It requires great deal of patience, etc. I just spoke to the staff during
lunch  that unless proactively invited, it is very difficult for remote
participants to actively contribute/express their views and comments in
frequent and/or timely manner.

I raised this at the end of morning session to the group, and I may
try again.

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org