[governance] Re: CSTD WG on IGF 4th Meeting - 1st Memo

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Wed Jan 11 09:33:05 EST 2012

Hi all... my attempt at being a remote participant is failing miserably.
 This reminds me that:

- internet speeds in South Africa are still generally pathetically slow

- people who participate remotely in IGF processes deserve a HUGE amount
of respect for their patience during IGFs and open consultations.

Audio is much better this afternoon.. so I remain hopeful.

Thanks for the updates from those in Geneva.

Best

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692