[governance] Remote Participation

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Sun Feb 19 06:13:26 EST 2012

On 19/02/2012, at 8:50 AM, Marilia Maciel wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have included the main points of this discussions (ex: preparatory meetings conducted online, etc) among my contributions to the next meeting of the WG on IGF improvements. I have also mentioned the workshop on RP and the main principles that have been jointly drafted last year. I hope that this is taken into account on the discussions.

Also this, which dates from 2008:

http://wiki.igf-online.net/wiki/IGF_Virtual_Community

The plan was never implemented but we are still complaining about the same deficiencies today.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

The global voice for consumers: www.consumersinternational.org
Connect with CI: Twitter @ConsumersInt | http://www.facebook.com/consumersinternational
Help CI stay in touch: please also add ConsumersInternational at sut1.co.uk to your safe sender list
Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.