AW: [governance] [] US, UK and Canada refuse to sign UN's internet treaty

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Dec 24 04:55:41 EST 2012

Actually the focus in industry (maawg) and intergovernmental (Apectel spsg, oecd) has been on criminal spam.. The same with other, more closed / vetted groups

Snowshoe spammers as well as poor best practices at more legitimate email marketers is getting less and less priority compared to criminal spam over the past few years

--srs (htc one x)