[governance] How cooperation could be defined ?

riaz.tayob at gmail.com riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 13:05:25 EST 2012

Can't speak for Dominique but the sentiment framed as more connectivity = greater market, everyone benefits distills away the fact that countries, and companies, do play for their own advantage... And to maintain them (for instance non disclosure of patents for standards setting, which changed somewhat...)... As the US is doing to maintain its hegemony (not withstanding being 'largely' responsible in how it plays its hand) ...
For Third Worldists, perhaps by definition, the divide is there... And it relates to overall outlook and manifests in various symptoms.... From Cir to iTu battles....

...,...