[governance] Clues for WCIT issues and prospects

Dominique Lacroix dl at panamo.eu
Mon Dec 17 08:34:25 EST 2012

Precisely, Suresh. A sherif enforced American laws on Indians
territories. The metaphor tells about political conflicts, not about
criminality.
That's why I talked earlier about colonisation. And that's why, even if
I agree with all comments about Africa (especially about monopolies and
corruption), I overall agree with the idea that nobody can be a better
help for development than the people of the country themselves. Africa
is now an extraordinary lab about mobile uses in African languages...
And we saw only the beginning!

@+, Dom