[governance] Clues for WCIT issues and prospects

Dominique Lacroix dl at panamo.eu
Mon Dec 17 08:07:29 EST 2012

Thank you Suresh for your comment.
I understand your difficulty to understand, because the text uses a
metaphor.
Yes, Sheridan was not a sherif, but the US consider themselves,
nowadays, as the sherif of Internet.
About the bazaar, it's a slight reference to the fact that diffenciation
between several agents is not a question of price.

The style of the text is pleasant for French and not-engineers readers,
precisely because Kavé, who is very well educated in European culture,
often tell tales, analogies and metaphors.
He is a French University teacher and also he has a Persian culture.
That's why he uses tales and poetry.

Perhaps we shall try an English translation.

@+, best, Dominique

--
Dominique Lacroix
http://reseaux.blog.lemonde.fr