[governance] Russia/UAE text is officially introduced

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Wed Dec 12 03:40:52 EST 2012

Rudi,

thanks for your comment.

Yes, please, the way we wrote and published the statement is intended to make re-use easy if it is found useful. Feedback welcome, of course.

We thought instead of speaking about what to do - interact with national delegations as well as other organizations - we might as well just do it.

Others (not ISOC chapters, also in this list) equally welcome.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

! !! !!! !!!!
NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUEVO NÚMERO DE TELÉFONO

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO

SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
UNAM, Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org