[governance] Your inputs please: Shape the future, now - very important civil society survey!

Valeria Betancourt valeriab at apc.org
Tue Dec 11 15:12:24 EST 2012

Dear all,

IMPORTANT: Shape the future, now! We need more responses to our WSIS
survey for civil society to have a voice!

APC would like to invite civil society organisations that participated
in the WSIS process and that are concerned in some way with the WSIS
goal of building a 'people-centred information society' to participate
in a survey we are conducting as part of our WSIS +10 efforts.

The survey's goal is to assess civil society's views on progress (or
lack of progress) in achieving the WSIS goals, particularly the goals
that we put in the civil society declaration in 2003: "Shaping the
information society for human needs". www.itu.int/wsis/docs/geneva/civil-society-declaration.pdf

The survey is available at:
<https://www.apc.org/limesurvey/index.php?sid=77768&newtest=Y&lang=en>

The deadline for completing the survey is: URGENT!

Your inputs are really essential to this process. Please try to make
the time to respond.

Best regards

The APC team
PD. We would appreciate if you disseminate the survey among your
networks and contacts