[governance] Another conflict of interest at ICANN : SAD !!

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 07:31:59 EST 2012

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:29 AM, Gideon <gideonrop at gmail.com> wrote:

> And this is doubly true when, as in the present situation, it concerns
> an accusation that damages the reputation of individuals and/or an
> organisation.
>
> Really this is not personal it is professional.  We do not feel at all we
> have damaged any one's reputation.

It seems however that you have tried to damage the reputation of several:

http://www.dotconnectafrica.org/2012/08/alice-munyua-trying-to-legitimize-a-massive-cover-up-and-fraud/

http://www.dotconnectafrica.org/2011/10/the-illegitimate-african-agenda-dakar-arc-illegal-cabal-supporting-it/

http://www.dotconnectafrica.org/2011/10/dca-exclusive-commentary-travesty-africa-internet-governance-forum-afigf/

One can google "say No dotconnect africa"  for more examples.

Which is why the Ombudsman suggested you take it down a notch (or
two), which is what I have been saying for a long time.

--
Cheers,

McTim