[governance] Hmmmm... Google: "Internet Freedom!"... (from taxes?

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Dec 10 05:57:51 EST 2012

On Friday 07 December 2012 10:12 PM, McTim wrote:
> <snip>
> Perhaps you don't read all the mails, but conveniently, MM has just
> delivered a similar missive so that I don't have to go searching for
> that particular mail.  So I refer you to Milton's mail that he just
> sent:  De-nationalisation..."*/is not “US exceptionalism” but its
> opposite."/*

McTim, you must make up your mind whether you are advocating a 'free
floating ICANN' model or are backing Milton's views, who is strongly, i
repeat, strongly, against any free floating model for ICANN.....

  It is a different thing that I cannot at all understand how keeping
ICANN rooted in the US legal system,  as Milton advocates, can be called
de-nationalisation of ICANN by any stretch... parminder