[governance] US Ambassador Terry Kramer on WCIT

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Dec 7 05:24:46 EST 2012

Very true, David, the world is going towards a networked digital
architecture, and it is difficult to separate the standalone (which was
formerly the computing space) from the connecters (the former telecom
space) .

Also you have rightly connected net neutrality - a core regulatory issue
- with FoE, a connection most civil society advocated round WCIT and
otherwise seem to entirely miss or willingly bypass... parminder