[governance] Tangential (On Exceptionalism Wikileaks) America's vassal acts decisively and illegally

Carlos Vera Quintana cveraq at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 11:40:32 EDT 2012

Jovan but even on the situation you describe, Ecuador can work with another country to represent their interest with UK so Assange is under new diplomatic umbrella.

Ecuador gov hopes that situation you describe does not occur but is ready to take action with other country Representing their interest if happen

Carlos Vera

Enviado desde mi iPhone