[governance] Tangential (On Exceptionalism Wikileaks) America's vassal acts decisively and illegally

Carlos Vera Quintana cveraq at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 18:45:22 EDT 2012

Assange case is an example about how laws and international conventions and institutons are only applied according to political and geopolitical interest.

As an ecuadorian and from Ecuador I have to recognize that ecuadorian President is doing right from a legal (both national and international) And political point of view.

Internationa Relations are plenty of situations where political (read militar and/or commercial) presure is applied to maintein the international status in favor of status quo of hegemonic powers.

Carlos Vera

Enviado desde mi iPhone