[governance] Tangential (On Exceptionalism Wikileaks) America's vassal acts decisively and illegally

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 18:03:58 EDT 2012

Norbert said:
"But why this:
" For more than 19 months now, the Swedish government has refused to
explain why he could not be questioned in the UK."
Who can make them explain?"

Ginger says:
That's it in a nutshell, Norbert, thank you: Indeed, why couldn't the
investigation/questioning take place in the UK? Or why couldn't he be
questioned, in court, and face his accusers, by remote participation? This
is done in criminal cases, when the witnesses might be in danger. Why can't
it be done when the defendant might be in danger?

Ginger (Virginia) Paque

VirginiaP at diplomacy.edu
Diplo Foundation
Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme
www.diplomacy.edu/ig
**
**