[governance] New MAG announced

Peter H. Hellmonds peter.hellmonds at hellmonds.eu
Sat Apr 28 08:22:58 EDT 2012

Hi Roland,

MAG members are free and encouraged to provide information to their stakeholder groups, as long as they respect Charham House rules which say you should not attribute anything specific to a particular person.

But one could say, for example, that issue X has been contentious between gov and civ soc for this or that reason. That a few proponents were in favor of solution Y but were opposed by a small number who favored Z.

Regards,

Peter H. Hellmonds
Public & International Affairs
Phone: +49 (160) 360-2852
E-Mail: peter.hellmonds at hellmonds.eu

On 27.04.2012, at 13:35, Roland Perry <roland at internetpolicyagency.com> wrote:

In message <CA+YNoKh4uaCFSPewZdsBBe7UC6EHeZ9SrXtCqP-Z260gJ=JoYw at mail.gmail.com>, at 09:27:11 on Fri, 27 Apr 2012, Izumi AIZU <aizu at anr.org> writes
> And I quite agree with Ginger that we should have more active linkage
> between CS and MAG members. I will try my best but really need "input"
> from all members.

How much feedback are you allowed to give the members? That's always been the thing I've found to be somewhat lacking - but if sworn to secrecy is understandable.
--
Roland Perry

    governance at lists.igcaucus.org