[governance] New MAG announced

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Fri Apr 27 11:56:38 EDT 2012

Hey Roland,

On 4/27/12 5:45 PM, Roland Perry wrote:
> In message <4F9ABC14.10108 at eff.org>, at 17:32:36 on Fri, 27 Apr 2012,
> Katitza Rodriguez <katitza at eff.org> writes
>> Well blogging takes more time than reporting to the list...
>
> Going to the event takes three or four days for most people. Isn't it
> worth spending a few hours telling your stakeholders what the outcome
> was?
Reporting is fine. However, you do need everyone to report the same
thing.. You can also... but a joint report is much better. Usually, you
do so in other processes.  Also I said that because there might be
people from civil society who might not be in the list or at least I
havent read an email from them).

Katitza