[governance] IGF 2012 / Call for Workshop Proposals / Deadline - April 12

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Apr 17 23:57:30 EDT 2012

"The real threat to the open web lies with the opaque elite who run it"
<
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/apr/16/threat-open-web-opaque-elite>

Unfortunately the article's poor, doesn't make the case for the claim of
the headline.  But Parminder has a point.

Interesting series of articles in the Guardian at the moment <
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/series/battle-for-the-internet>

Adam