[governance] ITU Broadband Commission

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Sat Apr 7 09:46:46 EDT 2012

On Apr 7, 2012, at 9:23 AM, michael gurstein wrote:
> As I noted in my blogpost, the BBC didn't even seem to have a knowledge of this history let alone learning something from it.  I personally see no reason to believe that it will be anything more useful/effectful than any of the vehicles that have gone before and considerable evidence that it will in fact be even less useful/open to the kind of input and advice that I would consider to be of signficance and long term value.
>
> So good luck with it,

Mike -

I myself have little knowledge of what input on broadband development would be
most appropriate for the BBC to consider, but note that it takes about 5 minutes
to submit a document into their process.  There may not be any opportunity for
meaningful interaction, but I also will not fault them for failing to consider relevant
documents that no one brings to their attention.

Best,
/John

Disclaimer:  My views alone.  This is email is industrial packaged, and not for
                  consumer use.