[governance] List for visa assistance submitted

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:19:11 EDT 2011

Hi Grace,

Hey, sorry for the confusion. I meant not the send that one letter
with everyone's info on the Mailing list. But instead, forward that
one letter with all the names to individual emails of the people
requesting that support :o)

Of course I didn't mean send individually named letters ;o)

Take care dear!!!

Fouad

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 1:12 AM, Grace Githaiga <ggithaiga at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Fouad
> Maybe the letter will be out tomorrow evening. I have over 35 names and the
> letter might be one. I dont see them producing a single letter for
> everyone. Please bear with me and understand that this is not the only task
> that I am handling.
>
> Rgds
> Grace

> If you have the strength to survive, you have the power to succeed. Life is
> all about choices we make depending upon the situation we are in. Go forth
> and rule the World!
>

>> Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 00:54:40 +0500
>> Subject: Re: [governance] List for visa assistance submitted
>> From: fouadbajwa at gmail.com
>> To: governance at lists.cpsr.org; ggithaiga at hotmail.com
>> CC: salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com; ca at cafonso.ca;
>> baudouin.schombe at gmail.com; david at kenic.or.ke
>>
>> Hi Grace, maybe you can email the letter individually to all the
>> people that are on that letter?
>>
>> How soon is the letter expected?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> Fouad
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 12:34 AM, Grace Githaiga <ggithaiga at hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Sala
>> > That might be a tall order because Immigrations generates one letter
>> > with
>> > all the names and passport numbers but not nationality. We have already
>> > cleared a group that is here for Pre-IGF event. I have to scan the
>> > letter as
>> > it is. Please understand that I am not able to remove your numbers if
>> > the
>> > letter comes that way.
>> >
>> > Rgds
>> > Grace
>> >

>> > -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > If you have the strength to survive, you have the power to succeed. Life
>> > is
>> > all about choices we make depending upon the situation we are in. Go
>> > forth
>> > and rule the World!

>     http://www.igcaucus.org/

Regards.
Fouad Bajwa
Internet Governance Advisor
ICT4D Social Practitioner & Researcher
Member Multistakeholder Advisory Group (IGF)
Member Civil Society Internet Governance Caucus (IGC)
My Blog: Internet's Governance: http://internetsgovernance.blogspot.com/
Follow my Tweets: http://twitter.com/fouadbajwa
MAG Interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATVDW1tDZzA
     governance at lists.cpsr.org