[governance] List for visa assistance submitted

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:12:04 EDT 2011

Fouad
Maybe the letter will be out tomorrow evening. I have over 35 names and the letter might be one. I dont see them producing a single letter for everyone. Please bear with me and understand that this is not the only task that I am handling.

Rgds
Grace

If you have the strength to survive, you have the power to succeed. Life is all about choices we make depending upon the situation we are in. Go forth and rule the World!