[governance] Preliminary summary of the IBSA seminar on global Internet Governance

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sun Sep 18 07:21:28 EDT 2011

Dear Marilia,

How was enhanced cooperation defined?  It's
always been such a vague and I think confusing
term. And is there a summary of session five
(Institutional arrangements), presentations,
anything?

Otherwise, from what I've read so far I agree
with Milton. See civil society losing out badly
in these arrangements.  Also find the CSDT
relationship confusing and a bit troubling --
seems to be a kind of CSDT IGF improvements
working group IBSA adjunct session.  Is that a
wrong characterization?

Thanks,

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org