[governance] Contact IGF Nairobi

Qusai Al-Shatti qshatti at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 13:01:17 EDT 2011

Dear all:
I would strongly recommend that all of our colleagues would acquire the entry visa to Kenya from Kenyan Embassies and Consulates prior to the arrival to Nairobi. I was told that all of them were  instructed to facilitate the visa process for IGF participants.

Myself I acquired the Visa and the embassy staff were so helpful and friendly. The Visa application is only one page, they require a copy of the passport and two photos. It is two weeks to Nairobi and this is a plenty of time for a Visa.

Looking forward to see you all there,

Qusai AlShatti