[governance] Contact IGF Nairobi

Balleste, Roy rballeste at stu.edu
Fri Sep 9 13:39:19 EDT 2011

Along those lines, the Kenyan embassy is the US is processing visa applications online.  Some materials needed to be mailed into the embassy.  I followed their instructions and the process was easy and fast.  I imagine this is the same at the other worldwide locations.

Roy Balleste

Law Library Director

Associate Professor of Law

St. Thomas University