[governance] Contact IGF Nairobi

Brice Abba briceabba at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 08:51:23 EDT 2011

thanks Adam,Yes, contact numbers in case of emergency etc... before our venue badge.I know that on the other side of the venue badge, will have some contact for this purpose.But who are we supposed to call in case of emergency before this badge ?i'm supposed to be in Nairobi the 25th so....

Brice ABBA

Ingénieur en Sciences InformatiquesAdmin Système SAFRAN MORPHOResp. DNSsec au NIC CI et LABTIC, LARIT
mob: (+225)-08-607-228
fix(home): (+225)-23-512-912