[governance] Cyber Security 2011

Ben Wagner b at nwagner.org
Mon Oct 31 17:09:16 EDT 2011

To add to the absurdity of the statement: The UK is trying to reach a consensus on cyber security while also one of the leading countries exporting technology that make both internet and mobile communications less secure, as was most recently documented in Iran:

www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-10-31/iranian-police-seizing-dissidents-get-aid-of-western-companies.html

Following on from Milton's last statement, it's not just the freedom of their own citizens that the UK/US are chipping away at. It's the rest of the worlds as well...

Ben