[governance] Government involvement in Internet governance on November 4

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 05:27:00 EDT 2011

Hello
With regard to the African experience, if that is more complex. Delegations
to these meetings are constantly changing depending on whether the
government changes or is revised. In most cases, these are people without
any skill or when the report went to the hierarchy is not published or made
​​available to others. The principle of "multistakeholder" suffers in
some countries
where there is no framework for consultation or not respected.
The height of the problems in africa any initiative should be brought to the
attention of the authorities, specifically with regard to ICT.
 This is why we insist so much for the support and strengthening of national
IGF.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com