[governance] Next CSTD WG meeting scheduled

Sonigitu Ekpe sonigituekpe at crossriverstate.gov.ng
Fri Oct 7 06:24:46 EDT 2011

Good point Fouad.

It will be fine to get contacts for further discussions on this.

Sonigitu Ekpe
*Project Support Officer[Agriculturist]*
Cross River Farm Credit Scheme
Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources
3 Barracks Road P.M.B. 1119
Calabar - Cross River State, Nigeria.
Mobile +234 805 0232 469    Office + 234 802 751 0179

Skype: sonigitu.asibong.ekpe.aji

 *"LIFE is all about love and thanksgiving" *