[governance] Next CSTD WG meeting scheduled

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 04:06:53 EDT 2011

Hi Marilia,

Apparently this will be for the working group members to decide if
they wish to open up the working group to non-contributing observers.
In my discussion with the new chair, and as I asked this question,
there appeared to be no understanding so far about allowing observers
so this may be an important discussion point to raise. Does the
working group have some mailing list where this question can be raised
by its members?

--
Regards.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org