[governance] Is really Bulgarian Cyrillic .бг (.bg) similar to other Latin ccTLDs?

Sonigitu Ekpe sonigituekpe at crossriverstate.gov.ng
Sun Nov 6 13:13:58 EST 2011

I asked but no answer yet!

Sea

On 6 Nov 2011 13:30, "Deirdre Williams" <williams.deirdre at gmail.com> wrote:

Perhaps ICANN needs a "spring", a "Facebook revolution"?
I always remember the ISOC meeting at ICANN 2007 in Puerto Rico, the first
occasion of ICANN fellowships - I had one, thank you. Someone from the
financial administration of ICANN was commenting gravely on the possible
negative response of "business" to the investment in fellowships and the
fact that they, after all, were providing the money. A very quiet but firm
response was offered by someone from the ISOC community in France, who
pointed out that "we", the users, pay for everything. Are the strings in
question "confusingly similar".to "us"? Has anybody bothered to ask?
Deirdre

--
“The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge" Sir William
Arthur Lewis, Nobel Pr...

    governance at lists.cpsr.org