[governance] Is really Bulgarian Cyrillic .бг (.bg) similar to other Latin ccTLDs?

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Thu Nov 3 06:57:19 EDT 2011

Hi Norbert, I agree mostly anything (except perhaps formal binding
contracts) can be overridden, but I see no signs of a proposal which
would convince Icann to change decisions already made.

E.g, how about proposing that cyrillic ccTLDs have three instead of two
chars, using ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 instead of alpha-2? Anathema, great,
whatever, but were are the concrete proposals on the table? This is why
I posed the question with my implicit view that this might not change if
concrete, sound proposals are not submitted and enable consensus.

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org