[governance] Is really Bulgarian Cyrillic .·“ (.bg) similar to other Latin ccTLDs?

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Nov 3 04:24:39 EDT 2011

"The Ombudsman does not have the power to make,
change or set aside a policy, administrative or
Board decision, act, or omission. The Ombudsman
does have the power to investigate these events,
and to use ADR technique to resolve them."

He's there to try and resolve disputes.  He has
powers to make ICANN listen.  It's free (expect
for your further time and effort.)

Current Ombudsman seems extremely professional, pleasant to talk to.

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org