AW: [governance] E-G8 second day reporting

Divina MEIGS divina.meigs at orange.fr
Thu May 26 05:50:57 EDT 2011

Dear Wolfgang

The IGF was not mentioned even once during the e-G8... So combining them in
the future might be something to bring up for preparations of next e-G8, if
any

It could be an interesting outcome to have a major endorsement by the G8
states of a concerted strategy around the critical ressources of the
internet, especially if expanded at the G20 level, which is unlikely. But it
would have to be truly multistakeholder or it would totally unacceptable ...

My two cents
divina

     governance at lists.cpsr.org