[governance] my humble proposal to add one para

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 11:52:17 EDT 2011

Izumi,

I'm hoping that my note didn't discourage you.  I think what you are
proposing is very important... One of the things that I realized in our
earlier discussions was how completely unprepared we are in Vancouver in
these areas and anything that could stimulate some work/thinking/planning on
ICT prep now would I'm quite sure save multiple lives if/when we have a
major occurrence in Vancouver, which as you perhaps know sits adjacent to
some quite active volcanic fault lines.