[governance] Netherlands Law Blocking Skype (Request for Assistance)

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 17:20:38 EDT 2011

Sorry, I was typing too fast, I meant to say that "prevents operators from
blocking skype". Yes that was a "typo" on my part. (Lesson to self: check
before sending/emailing)

This is useful and I always like to see the source/principal document as
opposed to the articles because sometimes I find that the media can
sensationalise what actually occurred. I also want to see the rationale used
and also if there were exceptions to the rule.

Thanks for this Peter.

Sala