[governance] MSism and democracy

Roxana Goldstein goldstein.roxana at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 20:44:13 EDT 2011

Tapani, I really do not understand what is your point. Perhaps are your
interests being affected by my point of view?

In any case, I have only three things to say:

1. I am far from having a binary thinking -black or white-. So I think it is
a waste of time carrying this debate to a dual situation -automatic
translators yes or no-.

2. It is another waste of time trying to find something hidden in my
message. I am a very direct person both face to face and virtually, so what
I say is what I think, no second intentions.

3. We must not loose our time in a personal debate -taking the debate to a
personal confrontation-, instead, let's use this space to debate on
policies, solutions, for the intercultural communication issue -still
pending, no doubt about it-.

Finnaly, send my regards to Pekka Kuusisto..... I understand him very
well....not in finnish but his music!!!!! :))...he is comming to Buenos
Aires next august....

Best wishes,
Roxana