[governance] MSism and democracy

Ivar A. M. Hartmann ivarhartmann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 09:01:23 EDT 2011

Just to illustrate how viable the method mentioned by Rui would be, I put
Tapani's comment on Google translator and this is what I got:
"This is how it is, but even though I understand I also reasonably
Spanish, I'm not convinced that such a demonstration of the usefulness."

I supposed it was Finnish, but I assume the software could've done that.
Even though it's just a few words, the translation has the potential for
misunderstandings.
Still, it's better than nothing!

Best,
Ivar