[governance] Is This An Issue for Internet Governance/Internet Human Rights?

Kerry Brown kerry at kdbsystems.com
Thu Jul 21 10:16:52 EDT 2011

I would be as outraged as the person writing the blog but I don't understand how this is an internet governance issue. It seems to me it is an issue between an individual and a company providing a service. Should we regulate how companies run their business or should we leave that up to the current legal system? Without a lot of thought I'd say leave it to the current legal system but I'd be very interested in hearing an alternate view.

Kerry Brown

     governance at lists.cpsr.org