[governance] Re: The Internet (as we know it) can never be "private"

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Sun Jul 17 05:54:19 EDT 2011

In message
<CAJwbTiA0kuDBGgJ81jrAYeUTkjBFSLZaWB2zVeWQJezxjK7AOA at mail.gmail.com>, at
21:05:58 on Sun, 17 Jul 2011, Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro
<salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com> writes

>http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1931120.stm

Yes, I know. The half-circuit fallacy has got plenty of air-time.

Perhaps we can move on, and try to fit round pegs in round holes, rather
than complaining it costs too much money to push square pegs into round
holes?
--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org