[governance] Agenda for the next CSTD WG meeting Fwd: Working Group on the improvement to the IGF

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 21:22:10 EST 2011

I have just spoken to Izumi and he agreed with the approach of starting
separate e-mail threads for the discussion of the main questions proposed in
the draft structure of the report.

I took the liberty to compile (as bullet points) the main issues raised
during the consultation meeting on November 24 and on the “Summary of
answers to the preliminary questionnaire”, published on December. According
to the chair, these issues should be a starting point for the report. They
could help us move our discussions forward.

Marilia