[governance] Agenda for the next CSTD WG meeting Fwd: Working Group on the improvement to the IGF

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Sun Jan 23 21:27:59 EST 2011

Yes, I really appreciate that Marilia taking the lead and start a new thread
dealing with the discussion on the structure of the coming report for
improvement.

I also thank Marilia for sharing the CSTD communication to us.
I was just tied up with a very intensive workshop as an organizer from Wednesday
to Saturday, and just came back home. Will try to catch up, though.

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org